The Consultant will analyse and monitor the legal aspects of the Share Purchase Agreements (SPAs) entered into the process of tender privatization, including:
- Analysing and monitor legal aspects of the executed SPAs.
- Analysing the positive and negative undertaking, covenants, warranties and representations made by investors
- Checking the holding of a general meeting of shareholders, appointments of the new organs of the Company, recording the shareholding structure with the temporary register of shares, recording the statutory changes with the appropriate court and other registers
- Checking compliance with the collective employment agreements or individual employment contracts and the labour legislations in force
- Seeking from the company appropriate documentation, reports whenever due and deliverable under SPA
- Assistance in the execution of the legal remedies accepted by the PA as requested
- Co-ordinating activities with financial, auditing and environmental consultants monitoring SPAs
Qualifications and skills
- A local expert with minimum 3 years of professional working experience, preferably in privatisation, ideally in Serbia and/or the Balkans and/or other Eastern European countries
- University degree in law, preferably from an university based in Serbia
- In depth knowledge of the Serbian privatisation legislation and other relevant legislation and relevant experience in enterprise operations
- Documented capabilities in organising, executing and efficiently documenting the contractual analyses and drafting legal opinions
- Proficiency in using PC administration tools
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Team player but able to take individual responsibility
Consultant will start activities after the Contract. Expresions of interest together with an individual CV should be sent to the Privatization Agency not later than 25 May 2005.
Human Resources Department
Serbia and Montenegro
The will carry out preliminary selection and prepare a shortlist of the potential candidates. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.