Based on Article 26 of the Law on Privatization („Official Gazette of the RoS“ no. 83/2014) and Article 5 of Decree on conditions, procedure and method of sale of capital and property by method of public collection of bids with subsequent public bidding („Official Gazette of RoS“ no. 122/2014), Privatization Agency hereby announces:
for public collection of bids with subsequent public bidding
for sale of the assets of the privatization subject
Socially owned enterprise INDUSTRIJA STAKLA (GLASS INDUSTRY) PANČEVO, PANČEVO
Registry No: 08005907
Code of sale: JP 18/15
The Privatization Agency invites all domestic and foreign natural persons and legal entities interested for participation in privatization procedure for privatization subject Socially owned enterprise INDUSTRIJA STAKLA (GLASS INDUSTRY) PANČEVO, PANČEVO Registry No: 08005907 (hereinafter: Privatization Subject) using the following model: Privatization Subject’s PROPERTY SALE by method of public collection of bids with subsequent public bidding (hereinafter Procedure); to submit their applications for slection of the winning bidder (hereinafter: Application).
- Qualification requirements for participation in procedure
The right to participate in the procedure have domestic and foreign, natural persons and legal entities. In accord with the Law on Basis of Ownership and Proprietary Relations („Official Gazette of SFRY“, Nos . 6/80 and 36/90, „Official Gazette of FRY“ No 29/96, „Official Gazette of the RoS No 115/05 and other laws) foreign natural persons and legal entities may acquire ownership rights on immovable property under condition of reciprocity.
- Data on Privatization Subject
The following table shows the basic data on the Privatization Subject, according to the data from the Registry of business entities at Serbian Business Registers Agency:
Socially owned enterprise of glass production „INDUSTRIJA STAKLA (Glass Industry) PANČEVO“, PANČEVO
- Socially owned capital: 644.864.103,66 RSD which consists 81,29% of total capital
- Republic of Serbia: 117.576.884,42 RSD which consists 14,82% of total capital
- Development Fund of Republic of Serbia: 30.855.017,00 RSD which consists 3,89% of total capital.
Registered cash capital: 793.296.005,08 RSD
Paid cash capital: 793.296.005,08 RSD as of January 1, 2004.
- Description and value of the property package to be sold
The subject of sale in Procedure are:
- registered in Property List No. 35, Cadastre Municipality Pančevo, located on land on which the Privatization Subject has usage rights with share 1/1 on following cadastre lots: Nos. 6622/1, 6622/5, 6622/6, 6622/7, 6622/8 (except buidlings Nos. 1 and 2), 6622/9, 6622/10, 6622/11 (except buidlings Nos. 6 and 7), 6622/13, 6622/16, 6622/17, 6622/18, 6622/19 (except buidling No.3), 6622/20, 6622/21, 6622/22, 6622/23, 6622/24, 6622/25, 6622/26, 6622/27, 6622/28, 6622/29 (except buidling No.4), 6622/30 (except buidlings Nos. 9,19 and 20), 6622/31, 6622/32, 6622/33, 6622/34, 6622/35 (except buidling No.1), 6622/36, 6622/38, 6622/39, 6622/40, 6622/41, 6622/42, 6622/43, 6622/44, 6622/45, 6622/46, 6622/47, 6622/48, 6622/49, 6622/50 and 6622/51,
- which are not rgistered in Property List No. 35, Cadastre Municipality Pančevo, located on land on which the Privatization Subject has usage rights with share 1/1 on following cadastre lots: Nos. 6622/1, 6622/6, 6622/10, 6622/18, 6622/19 (except wells 1, 2, and 3 by the building No. 3 on that lot), 6622/21, 6622/30, 6622/34, 6622/36 and 6622/40,
with accompanying infrastructure buildings built on said cadastre lots.
2) Equipment according to specification in Sales documentation.
Detailed description and specification of immovables and equipment offered for sale is integral part of the Sales documentation.
Immovable and movable property is sold as is, without later complaints.
According to the authorized appraiser, appraised market value of the said property package is 11.937.626,58 EUR as of December 31, 2013.
- Starting price for property sale
Starting price for property package sale is 100% of appraised property value, i.e. 11.937.626,58 EUR.
Buyers deposit is calculated in sales price.
Means of payment are Euro (EUR) or dinar (RSD - equivalent calculated at National Bank of Serbia average exchange rate for the euro on the payment date).
Declared buyer pays the sales price at once.