Pursuant to Article 26 of the Law on Privatization (“Official Gazette of the RoS“ no. 83/2014) and Article 5 of the Decree on conditions, procedure and manner of sale of capital and assets by method of public collection of bids with subsequent public bidding (“Official Gazette of RoS“ no. 122/2014), Privatization Agency (hereinafter: the Agency) hereby announces:
FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROCEDURE OF PUBLIC COLLECTION OF BIDS
WITH SUBSEQUENT PUBLIC BIDDING
FOR THE SALE OF ASSETS OF PRIVATIZATION ENTITY
HI “NEVENA“ AD LESKOVAC
Procedure code: JP 37/15
The Agency hereby invites all domestic or foreign legal entities and/or individuals, as well as Consortium of legal entities and/or individuals interested to participate in the privatization procedure of privatization entity HI “Nevena“ AD Leskovac, ID: 07105177 (hereinafter: Privatization Entity) via model: sale of assets of Privatization Entity, by method of public collection of bids with subsequent public bidding (hereinafter: Procedure), to submit their applications for the selection of the most favorable bidder (hereinafter: Application).
1. Qualification requirements for participation in the Procedure
Domestic and foreign, physical and legal entities, as well as consortium of legal and/or physical entities shall have the right to participate in the Procedure. In accordance with the Law on Basis of Ownership and Proprietary Relations ("Off. Journal of SFRY", Nos. 6/80 and 36/90, "Official Journal of FRY", No. 29/96, "Off. Gazette of RS", No. 115/05 - oth. Law) foreign natural and legal entities may acquire ownership of real estate under conditions of reciprocity.
2. Information about the Privatization Entity
According to data from the Business Register maintained by the Serbian Business Registers Agency and the Central Securities Depository and Clearing House, the following table provides basic information about the Company
HI “Nevena“ AD Leskovac
Capital structure (CSD and Clearing House):
- Privatization Agency: 604,847 shares CFI code ESVUFR, ISIN no.: RSNVNAE11679, representing 70,51068 % of the total capital
- Shareholders Fund а.d. Belgrade: 4,262 shares CFI code ESVUFR, ISIN no.: RSNVNAE11679, representing 0,49685 % of the total capital
- Other shareholders: 248,700 shares CFI code ESVUFR, ISIN no.: RSNVNAE11679, representing 28,99247 % of the total capital
Capital Value (BRA):
Registered cash capital
Registered non-cash capital
Paid-in cash capital
EUR 9,862,058.47; December 31, 2005
Non-cash capital contribution
EUR 148,334; August 18, 2008
3. Description and value of the subject of sale
Subject of sale in the Procedure is the Property Unit I - plant KOZMETIKA, which includes the following:
- On cadastre parcel 1908/15, registered in LoI 80 CM Leskovac
2) Equipment according to the specification in the Sales Documents.
3) Right to trademarks and industrial design the holder of which is the Privatization Entity.
A detailed description and specification of real estate and equipment offered for sale, as well as an outline of registered trademarks and designs, is an integral part of the Sales Documents.
Immovable and movable assets shall be sold as is, without consideration of subsequent complaints.
According to the certified appraiser’s report, the estimated market value of respective property unit as of 31 December 2013 is EUR 2,385,867.00.
4. Starting price of the subject of sale
Starting price for the subject of sale is 100% of the estimated value of assets, or ЕUR 2,385,867.00.
Deposit by the buyer shall be included in the sales price.
Currency of payment shall be Euro (EUR) or dinar (RSD - equivalent calculated at the average exchange rate for the euro by National Bank of Serbia on the payment date).
Declared buyer shall pay the sales price upfront.Public Invitation